For over 20 years, it’s been more than just paint.
It’s been about providing The Ultimate Customer Experience to our customers and The Ultimate Working Environment to our team of 30+. Our proven training offered through our growing Phillips’ Teamily University helps you obtain your goals quickly. And continued training and promotion from within keeps Teamily members reaching for the next goal.
Total Project Ownership is a core principal at Phillips Home Improvements. From initial appointment thru project completion, projects are managed by a team of professionals. Each Teamily member actively participates in the furthering of this principal through his/her dedication to continuing professional and personal development, through reading, training him or herself and by helping train other Teamily members when needed. Continuous Improvement is vital to the success of Phillips Home Improvements Teamily Members.
Benefits of Joining the Phillips Teamily
- We provide the “Ultimate Working Environment”, evident through our commitment to team building and dedication to the furthering of our team members’ education and leadership development
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability available to qualified employees
- Paid Vacations and Holidays available to qualified employees
- 401K Accounts with matching available to qualified employees
- We are the leader in painting, roofing, windows, and gutters.
- Award Winning Company
Interested in Joining the Team?
Phillips Home Improvements is always looking for qualified employees that share our same vision. If you would like the opportunity for an interview, or to find out about the individual positions available, email your resume with confidence to email@example.com.
Life at Phillips
Being a part of the Phillips Teamily means joining a winning team dedicated to our mission – Providing The Ultimate Remodeling Experience (customer service and quality of workmanship) for our customers. When you join the Phillips Teamily, you are part of a team + family that supports one another and works together to achieve more in life, as well as in business.