DFW Homeowners Know — You Can Fake
A Smile, But You Can’t Fake Friendly
How Our Friendly Crew Members Make Your Project
Experience Pleasant & Low-Stress
Some home improvement contractors in DFW are just plain rude. Others may wear their friendly face because it’s the professional thing to do, but that’s as friendly as they’ll get. They may limit the length of your interactions, give half-hearted answers to your questions, and not fully respect your home.
But, our crew members at Phillips Home Improvements show not only their genuine smiles — but they SHOW that they are friendly with every interaction.
Friendliness Is More Than A Smile — It’s Actions
You’ll never see the Chandler Bing fake smile from us. Nope. Instead, our smiles are 100% genuine — the type you can’t fake. And our smiles are likely the FIRST thing you’ll notice when you meet us. So, we don’t want to diminish the importance of a smile — you’ll get nothing less with us.
But, in our books, warm smiles aren’t enough.
We believe in going above and beyond for our customers. It’s pretty much second nature to us at this point to do everything possible to ensure you have a fantastic experience — and that means friendliness. When you interact with our owner, front office, project manager, and crew members, you’ll consistently receive next-level friendliness that shows up everywhere:
- We leave your home and lawn spotless
- We give ACCURATE quotes that won’t change after the project starts
- We sweat the small stuff — our attention to detail is evident in every corner
- We show up on time and do everything possible to finish your project ahead of schedule
- We park where we’re supposed to park and never drive on your lawn without your permission
- We answer ALL of your questions — and we encourage you to ask as many as you can no matter how long it takes
- We tell you EVERYTHING you need to know (not just what you want to hear) and let you make informed decisions
- We take the time to find out what YOU want (desires, preferences, etc.), and we never offer cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solutions
We’re also friendly enough to not make you read the full list of ways we’re friendly. So, for brevity’s sake, we’ll stop there.
Hopefully, you get the picture. We care about you, and we want you to have the best home improvement experience possible. That means you’ll ALWAYS receive A+ treatment from a friendly and happy team.
The Reasons We’re Friendly Comes Down To Two Words — Care And Respect
Friendliness is good business — but that’s not why we do it. Don’t get us wrong, we want you to feel safe and comfortable to ask us questions and express your concerns without feeling judged. But it’s more than that.
Ultimately, friendliness is about care and respect. When you respect and care about someone, you treat them well and SHOW them that you care through your words and actions.
And, as locals of the Fort Worth-Dallas area, you’re our community neighbors, and you’re treated as such.
Friendliness From Start To Finish
We’re sure of this because it’s not a switch we turn on and off. It’s who we are. It starts with who we hire. We make sure our employees are friendly to EVERYONE. Whether it’s their coworkers, customers, or a stranger they’ve never met on the street, we expect friendliness, compassion, and care to always be on display.
More From Phillips Home Improvements
- Wondering What Our Secret Sauce Is? It’s Our TEAMily.
- Trust, Faith, Passion…Explore The Values That Make Us Tick!
- A Well-Oiled Machine? We’re Supercharged By This One Thing!
We’re The Home Improvement Contractors That Are
ACTUALLY Friendly (If You Can Believe It!)
If you want a friendly home improvement contractor in DFW that cares about you and your home, then call Phillips Home Improvements at (972) 867 – 9792 to discuss your project and receive a free and accurate proposal.