New Roofs and Roof Repairs
Bad storms with heavy wind and hail are common for the Dallas area.
A Phillips Roofing representative can come and do a hail damage inspection on your home or business. You may have bad damage to your roof and not even know it.
You know your roof is one of the most important components of your home. It is also one of the most exposed areas of your home or business structure. If you believe your roof may have been hail damaged, don’t prematurely replace your roof; let Phillips Roofing help to determine the appropriate action. Schedule a free quote today.
High-velocity wind and hail cause damage to your roof, significantly shortening its life and can lead to larger-scale issues later.
Phillips Roofing knows what to look for when it comes to roofing repair and we will let you know right away if your damage is covered by insurance.
- Most roofing jobs are covered by home insurance. Phillips Roofing will deal with your insurance company on your behalf if you prefer.
- We know you don’t want any surprises; however, there are occasions where damage, such as dry rot, is more extensive than what was initially apparent. In these cases, we will discuss the condition with you and agree on the procedure and cost (if any) before proceeding.
- Most work can be completed within 1 to 2 days. We pay close attention to the weather forecast and do not schedule work when there is a chance of rain.
- Roofing is staged to provide the most convenient, safe and dry experience for your family.
- Our roof replacements are composition shingle.
- We replace rolled roofing, roof decking, drip edge & flashing, skylights, chimney crickets, turbine vents, solar vents and ridge vents.
- Roof repairs cost are normally under what your deductible is and can be assessed by one of our roofing specialist.
- Simple repairs can sometimes be handled on the spot.
- Repairs can be very extensive at times and take several days.
- When a leak is involved we ask to get inside the home in order to identify the source of the leak.
- Sometimes repairs are not needed but some maintenance is need.
When Phillips Roofing has finished your roof, you can be assured that our work is, as always, done “The Phillips Way”, ensuring “workmanship beyond your expectations”.
Phillips Roofing provides the following Roofing Warranties:
- 5-Year New Roof Replacement Warranty
- One-Year Warranty on all Roof Repairs.