Phillips Home Improvements Limited Roofing Warranty
This warranty is limited to workmanship and only applies to the original customer. Some issues of peeling (?) may be due to influences other than workmanship and are not covered by this warranty.
Inclusions – What is covered
- Your new roof is warranted to be free from leaks for either 2 years or 5 years depending on the options you selected. Refer to your roof replacement agreement for your coverage period.
- Roof Repairs and Tune-ups are warrantied for 1 year.
Exclusions – What is not covered
- Any work where Phillips did not supply the shingles or other materials.
- Exact color matches.
- Cracks or nail pops in drywall or plaster that may occur.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Abnormal use or misuse.
- Structural defects.
- Settling and movement.
- Wind damage.
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of Phillips.
- Interior damage to the structure or contents that occurs because of leaks.
- Phillips does not warrant roof materials. Roof material warranties vary based on the type of product and are issued by the manufacturer.
Remedy – What Phillips is obligated to do about a covered problem
- If defects in workmanship appears and is reported to Phillips in writing within the warranty period, Phillips will inspect the affected areas and make any necessary repairs.
- The sole remedy against Phillips under this limited warranty shall be for repairing the specific areas where leaks have occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the contract and not any consequential damages to substrates or anything else.
- This warranty only applies to work that has been paid in full and on time in accordance with the original terms on the contract.
Property must be accessible to Phillips to perform the repairs.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY PHILLIPS AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY PHILLIPS TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THE CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PHILLIPS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.
For warranty service, you should contact Phillips to schedule an inspection of your property by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (972) 867-9792.